Wednesday, November 11, 2009

One "Hammy" family

The family took a trip to Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. It was beautiful, and none of us even got sick, that is until our stop at Burger King driving home from the San Francisco airport. Caleb had just enough of a bug to keep us from going to church the next day, couldn't be too careful.
It was an amazing vacation and we were especially blessed to have my brother Shane with us. He served as our photographer, translator, babysitter and a great tennis partner! As per Caleb "We get to play real Mexican tennis!" A trip to remember, lots of pic posted here but they don't even scratch the surface. Can I use this for our Christmas card?!

5 comments:

  1. What a cute family! It looks like you guys had a great trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindi! How the heck are ya? What fun pictures. I had no idea you had a blog. What is your email and I'll email you an invite to mine. You all look so great. I just want to cry when I look at Aubrielle. She is a young adult! I'm sure you want to shed a few tears yourself. I miss you guys! Why didn't we hang out more??
    jgladwell24@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOTALLY! But you still have to send us a Christmas card............to make up for last year! So what's up with Bob's ultra skinny legs!!!??? Holy cow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys had an awesome time! I'm totally jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mind....that looks awesome. what a fun vacation. i will never show my boys these pictures because then they will feel vacation deprived. you look great! love ya

    ReplyDelete