Monday, April 27, 2009

C-Dude "Mom, check out my 6-pack. . . on my back!!"


His favorite color is "golden", his favorite song is"City" by Hollywood Undead, his favorite food is steak & he thinks every day should end with a bowl of cereal, especially after bed-time. When he grows up he wants to be a "radiologist that plays the piano really good & has big muscles" hmm, wonder where that came from? He hates how his hair turns white in the Summer, & he like it when Bob straightens it. His football coaches call him "Sunshine" or "Brad Pitt" & he has no idea why. He's been hounding me for a pair of "skinny jeans" and blue high-top Converse shoes for two months. We both know it won't end until he has them for his own. He knows how to play his mother, the smile gets me every time. He also knows how to agitate the snot out of me, and can hold a grudge for hours. Caleb is so much like his dad it scares me, except for the grudge part. . . that's on me. My kids are sooo mine.

3 comments:

  1. I love cereal. Seriously, is it not the perfect meal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has the funniest sayings..........I still think of him every time I eat a chicken nugget! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then how are you able to actually eat that chicken nugget?!

    ReplyDelete