Tuesday, March 24, 2009

8 reasons for starting this blog


Yes, I finally took the advice of many of my long distance friends & family (who currently outnumber the local ones) and decided to join the ranks of respectable bloggers. Those of you who know me well know that I use the term respectable rather loosely :)

In keeping up with this blog I hope to accomplish the following:
1. Keeping up with this blog.
2. Help friends & family, particularly those loved & missed, have a better understand of
Degn-anigans.
3. Tastefully limit the understanding of Degn-anigans.
4. Get my husband to write occasionally so all my "book smart" friends might believe I have amazing wit and intelect.
5. Write often myself so that my "social smart" friends will understand what's being said.
6. Feel less guilty for the slacker attitude I've adopted recently towards scrapbooking. I even quit collecting the supplies -- great for the bank account (Chris adds), not so great for family history...now if only I could print this blog and count it as a journal entry.
7. My shoulders need a longer work-out. (Refer to picture on right)
8. I had a blank spot in my to do list. HA!

3 comments:

  1. You can print your blog. When you are ready to print it (like in a year or so) check out blurb.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. {Clicking here from facebook} Great blog, Mindi...welcome to blogland! And you get the prize for best blog name pretty much ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world. I'm happy to get a chance to keep up with your family. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete