Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Heather Bailey, yes THE Heather Bailey


So you may not know her name but you've probably seen her stuff. Namely those unsuspecting recipients of my recent skirt sewing binge. You know me, all or nothing. Anyway, I attended "Creative Escape" this past weekend, in Phoenix, and Heather Bailey, along with a few other really cool people, ( Heidi Swapp, Tim Holtz- to name a few) was there. She taught an amazing class and I coveted the lamp she displayed as well. I won the raffle in her class and got some of her "trash ties" (these really cool hair ties- picture to follow) and a pattern that I've had my eye on for a while. So, huge honor for me- cute pics for you to see. And no, I would never dare invite her to my blog after witnessing her level of creativity. This chic sneezes and flowers appear on the kleenex! "You may think it's flowers. . . but it'snot!" I can't even make my Mindi & co. blog look good enough to give out the address- pretty takes time people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment